Once the order is placed we will process the order within 1-3 business days, you will receive an email with an Order Number. After processing you will receive an email with Tracking information from the carrier and the order is on its way. Please keep this tracking number to track your order as it will tell you the delivery date. Please keep in mind there are multiple packages and may not all arrive the same day. You will receive a final email stating the order has been delivered.
If the package returns to our facility as undeliverable, we will refund the product cost minus shipping fees and a 10% restocking fee. If you would like for us to process the order again you will need to simply place another order and at that time we will waive the 10% restocking fee. We are not responsible for stolen packages from the delivery address. We are not responsible for misspelling or incorrect address entries made by the customer.
All items are shipped and packaged with media loaded inside the tanks ready for installation. Please inspect all parts within 72 hours of receiving shipment and report any damaged items. Any damaged items from delivery will be replaced free of charge. It is the customers responsibility to report this within the 72 hour time frame otherwise charges may apply.
Return and Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at Shell Water Systems.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Shell Water Systems, LLC, 6060 Azle Ave #700-289 Lake Worth, Texas 76135.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Shell Water Systems, accessible from www.shellwatersystems.com.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 3 days if you are at all unhappy with ordering the Shell Water System.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 3 days from the date on which you placed the order or before the carrier takes possession of the product. Once the carrier is in possession of the order, it will be delivered and can be submitted for a return.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
We will reimburse you no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive the returned goods. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the order minus shipping cost.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 90 days
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- Damaged parts during Installation
- We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
6060 Azle Ave Ste 700-289 Lake Worth, Texas 76135
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: