Whole House Filtration
Whole house filtration removes harmful contaminants found in the city’s municipal water. We use catalytic coconut shell carbon and KDF media to remove chlorine, chloramines, pesticides, herbicides, pfos, ppas, pfos and heavy metals. Its large micropore volume makes it particularly well suited for the removal of low molecular weight organic compounds and their chlorinated by-products such as chloroform and other trihalomethanes (THMs). Pair your Shell Water Whole House Filtration System with Go Natural Salt Free Conditioner or Salt Based Water Softener.
Benefits of Carbon Whole House Filtration:
- Targets taste and odor
- Removes harmful contaminants
- Removes chlorine and chloramines
- Removes 99% water-soluble lead, mercury, nickel, chromium and other dissolved metals
- Far superior chloramine removal and media life as compared to traditional carbon filters
- Enhanced removal of natural organic matter
- Refreshing, great tasting water from every faucet – no more chloramine smell and taste!
- No filter cartridges to replace!
- Cost-effective and long-lasting media
- Stage 1: KDF filtration (removes heavy metals)
- Stage 2: Jacobi Catalytic coconut shell carbon (removes contaminants, chlorine and chloramines from water)
- Stage 3: 5 micron sediment filter (filters sand, silt clay, and other sediment)
We use upflow design to maximize contact time. Every drop of water is filtered. Many of our competitors reduce the media volume to cut costs. More media means more performance and longer life. We give you roughly 15% more media.